Terms and conditionsWICT is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, WICT staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Virtual Programs Code of Conduct. This policy applies to all WICT meeting-related events, including those sponsored by organizations other than WICT but held in conjunction with WICT events, on public or private platforms.
WICT has zero tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment by participants or staff at our meetings. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable or disruptive behaviors, WICT asks that you inform firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may take appropriate action.
Unacceptable behavior is defined as:
• Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
• Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, WICT staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
•Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, WICT staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
• Disruption of presentations during sessions or at other events organized by WICT throughout the virtual meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and virtual event staff.
• Presentations, postings, and chat messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, solicitation for services or political commentary. WICT reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
• Participants should not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
WICT reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior; and WICT reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.